Zion Lutheran Church and School
Welcome to Zion Lutheran Church and School!
We are glad that you are interested in us! When people think of a church, most people think of a building. Zion Lutheran is not a building, it is a people. Zion Lutheran is people who have a real and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We are a people that believe God has called us to bring Jesus to the world. We are dedicated to Connecting with God and connecting people to God. We are convinced that Growing in faith, knowledge and numbers of people is what God has called us to be doing. We are also committed to Serving other people in the powerful name of Jesus. We invite you to Connect, Grow and Serve with us! Zion is a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod (LCMS).
Zion Lutheran School is an amazing ministry where we partner with families to build Champions for Christ and nurture each child's faith in Jesus Christ, knowledge of all that God created, and service toward others to His glory. Zion School is a Pre-K through Eighth grade accredited school.
- 12/19 - Faculty/Staff Devotions 7:30 a.m.
- 12/19 - Kindergarten through 8th Grade Christmas Parties
- 12/19 - Early Dismissal 12:30 p.m.
- 12/19 - Belton Lights Bus Trip 5:15pm
- 12/21 - Worship Services 8:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 6:00 p.m.; Christian Education 9:30 a.m.
- 12/21 - Sunday School Christmas Program 10:45am
- 12/21 - Youth Open Gym 7pm
- 12/21 - Small Group 7pm
- 12/22 - Braille 12:30 PM
- 12/23 - Happy Birthday, Mrs. Congdon!
- 12/24 - Offices Closed
- 12/24 - Christmas Eve, Christmas Program 6:00 p.m.
- 12/24 - School Christmas Program 6pm
- 12/24 - Candlelight Service 9pm
- 12/25 - Offices Closed
- 12/25 - Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!
- 12/25 - Christmas Day Service 9:00 a.m.
- 12/25 - Men's Bible Study (IHOP) 6:00 AM
- 12/26 - Offices Closed
- 12/28 - No Sunday School or Bible Classes
- 12/28 - No Open Gym
- 12/28 - Communion
- 12/28 - Worship Services 8:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 6:00 p.m.; Christian Education 9:30 a.m.
- 12/28 - Small Group 7pm
- 12/29 - Braille 1:00 PM
- 12/29 - Cub Scouts 6:30pm
- 12/31 - Happy Birthday, Mrs. Bryson!
- 12/31 - New Year’s Eve Service (Communion) 6pm
- 1/01 - Offices Closed